Come be a part of this cycling event - Tour de LaGrange. Enjoy this two-day scenic ride through the Nebraksa Panhandle and Goshen County Wyoming. Connect with other riders from the area and beyond. Proceeds to benefit Tentmakers Bible Mission.
July 3rd Ride Details:
57 miles from Mitchell to LaGrange
- Leaves Mitchel Evangelical Free Church on July 3rd at 8 AM - Riders meeting at 7:45 with a free breakfast. Bag/tent service is provided as part of the ride.
- Ride west on Hwy 26 to Torrington WY then turn south on Hwy 85 to Bear Mountain and then east on Hwy 155 to LaGrange.
- Lodging and showers in LaGrange at Frontier School of the Bible dormitories - Courtesy of Frontier School of the Bible.
- Lunch and Dinner are available at the Longhorn Grocery & Cafe and Stemler's. These two businesses will be open to meet your caloric needs :^)
- Enjoy the LaGrange Volunteer Firefighters annual fireworks display and ice cream social.
July 4th Ride Details:
Breakfast is available at the Longhorn Grocery & Cafe and Stemler's
57 miles from LaGrange to Mitchell
- Leave LaGrange after breakfast at one of the local restaurants.
- Ride east along Hwy 155 and continue east on Nebraska Hwy 88 to North on Hwy 71 over the Wildcats.
- Then turn west on the historic Oregon Trail (Hwy 92 - Mitchell Pass) to the Hwy 92 exchange. Turn north on Hwy 29 and back to the starting point at Mitchell Evangelical Free Church.